Attend our Integrative Leadership Intensives
The Integrative Leadership Program is the backbone of NextLEVEL’s offerings. Each of the four Modules is two days of intensive interactive learning in a small group setting. Graduates of all four modules will receive a certificate of completion which can be used as a credit in a masters level program at some Universities.
- Landmarks of Leadership
- Communication Strategy
- Life Balance
- Systems Thinking*
Landmarks of Leadership (Module 1)
This module is foundational for all others. We will explore the need for Integrative Leadership and how it impacts your:
- Sphere of Influence
- Personal Mission Statement
We will offer practical tools for strategic planning, teambuilding, dealing with change and developing mentoring relationships.
You will take home:
- Your personal leadership profile
- Your own personal development plan
- Practical tools for:
- Strategic planning
- Dealing with change
- Team Building
- Developing a mentoring relationship
Communication Strategy (Module 2)
In this module we will invite, invest and involve you in a Communication Model that works for you.
You will learn:
- How your personality type affects communication
- How to communicate your values and vision
- How to tell your story
- How to develop a communications plan
- How to develop the skill of listening well
- How to give and receive feedback
Life Balance (Module 3)
We are all aware that stress can make us ill and women often find it difficult to maintain a healthy balance. This module addresses “Life Balance” from the perspective that each woman needs to discover what that looks like in her own life and that it has more to do with nurturing and supportive relationships than with time and activities.
The focus will be on:
- Creating space for the relationships that feed us
- Learning how to set priorities
- Delegating and negotiating effectively
- Recognizing the indicators of balance or lack of it in our lives
Systems Thinking (Module 4)
Every organization is the product of how its members think and interact. This module will investigate the systems thinking that can lead to personal and corporate change.
Through this module you will discover:
- The roadblocks to positive growth
- How to identify the connected parts of a system
- How the power of story contributes to change
- How to be a change agent through systems thinking
- The power of Integrative Leadership
To see when upcoming modules are scheduled, view our
calendar of events.
* Module 4 is offered to those who have completed 1, 2, and 3.